Invisible shield for iPhone 4/4S - Review

Posted by on Saturday, December 03, 2011

So I received my invisible shield iphone 4 screen protector. 
Old one was getting cut and torn up real bad. 
This was on sale during cyber Monday. 
7.50$ each + 2$ shipping

The REVIEW: Left the screen cover to dry over night as the instruction says.
I really like this screen protector. It feels nice to the touch of my finger tips.
The iphone SCREEN looks gorgeous with this on, compared to my first screen protector which cost about $3.
Looks durable.
Now I need to test it for awhile to see if usual usage will tear up the screen protector, base on the videos promoting this invisible shield, there shouldn't be any problem withstanding everyday usage.

Check out my unboxing video on youtube, links all the way down bottom of page
I have an unboxing video,

I also have an "HOW TO" / tutorial installation video on my youtube. 

These are 2 different videos. Check them both out. 

~LATER.


I bought 2 of them
Instructions.

What's Your [Reply]?

M.Y. Powered by Blogger.